+385 (0)23 651 205

Top
 

Crkve, utvrde i nalazišta

Castrum Liube

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Old town Ljubljana (Castrum Liube) was built in the medeieval ages. It was the seat of the Templars and later it was the seat of Hospitaller order. The town was first mentioned in the documents of Duke Andrija where it was called Castrum Gliube. At...

The Citadel in Ražanac

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] The building of the citadel against Turkish incursions in the area of Ražanac at the beginning of the 16th century was a part of a broader process of fortifying individual places in the Zadar hinterland. This was particularly intensified after the Battle on Krbava field...

The tumulus Matakova glavica

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] The tumulus Matakova glavica is on the right side of the road Zadar-Pag, 280m east from the tumulus Jokina glavica, in the near of an old Christian twin churches, at the site Glavčine. The dimensions of Matakova glavica are slightly smaller from the two other...

The tumulus Duševića glavica

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] The tumulus Duševića glavica is on a prominent position, 250m northeast from the church dedicated to Our Lady of Snow in Krneza. The remains of 11 graves were found in this tumulus. Two of them belong to the prehistoric  period and nine graves belong to...

The tumulus Jokina glavica

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] The discovered graves on this tumulus are particularly significant because they are the first reliable examples of such burial method in this part of the eastern Adriatic coast and its hinterland. Because of the damage that was caused at the excavations by the agricultural activities,...

Basilica in Podvršje

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Although, significant remains from Roman ages are still haven't been documented, the discovery of early Christian double Basilica in Podvršje testifies that the area between two fertile fields remained the center of settlement during Late antique period. It is assumed that somewhere near Basilica was an...

Mirila

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Mirila are characteristic notabilities of  Velebit region made from 17-20th century. These are sepulchral signs that keep the memory of the deceased, who had to be carried to church and cemetery. On that difficult path only one stop and rest was allowed. The deceased could be...

Parish Church of Our Lady of Health

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Parish Church of Our Lady of Health in Radovin was built in 1687., and that year was engraved at the stone door. The church was rebuilt and renovated several times. In year 1927 a stone bell tower into which two new bells were set in was...

The church of St Peter

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] The church of St Peter is located in Radovin. It is a simple architectural shaped medieval building, first mentioned in first half of 14th century on the map of Nin County. At the back side of the church there is an rounded apse, with a...

The church of St.Andrija

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] A very old church situated 2km from Ražanac. It is located in a field at the site where medieval Ražanac was. In written documents it was first mentioned in 1458. but it is known for sure that it is much older. There are some indications...

The Church of Our Lady of Health

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This church was built in 1680., and today it is in the near of parish church of Ražanac. There was an old cemetery around it but there is no trace of it today. Above the front door, a Latin inscription was carved into the stone...

The Church of Our Lady of the Rosary

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] It was built in 16th century in Ražanac. After the Turks demolished it in 1646., it was rebuilt in 1682., and newly built in 1682., again rebuilt in 1856. and finally finished in 1983. It is a single nave church with the sacristy and 5...

The churches of St. Marcela and St. Marija

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]These churches are located within Castrum Liube. While the church of St. Marija is almost completely  ruined, the church of St. Marcela, although considerably ruined, is the most preserved part of the Castrum. It is a three nave church. There are three semicircular, almost same...

The Church of St. Ivan Krstitelja – Glavosijeka

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This church is located in Ljubački stanovi. It was built in 1895 and rebuilt in 1998. The church has a small sacristy and the main wooden altar with a statue of St. Ivan Krstitelj. The altar is facing the people, with a stone holy water...

The Parish Church of St. Martin

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]It was built in 1712 in Ljubač. It was reconstructed in 1812 and again in 1946. It is a single nave church with a sacristy and the main marble altar with the tabernacle and the statue of St. Martin, with a wooden altar facing the...