Parish Church of Our Lady of Health
Parish Church of Our Lady of Health in Radovin was built in 1687., and that year was engraved at the stone door. The church was rebuilt and renovated several times.
In year 1927 a stone bell tower into which two new bells were set in was built. A smaller bell is decorated by 6 medallions with the image of Our Lady with the Child in the middle of it, and the broken larger bell was melted and again casted with no ornaments on it. Later the church was extended and expanded, stone sills of the entrance doors were taken off, whereby the carved inscription of the year the church was built was destroyed.
A little old bell from year 1757 was taken off and carried to the church of St. Peter.