The church of St Peter
The church of St Peter is located in Radovin. It is a simple architectural shaped medieval building, first mentioned in first half of 14th century on the map of Nin County. At the back side of the church there is an rounded apse, with a narrow medieval window at the crown of the apse.
There are newer doors at the front and two windows on side wall. There is a cemetery of Radovin’s Parish around it, and by digging new graves the existence of graves from early Christian or even earlier times was documented. A stone bell tower was built and a bell from Parish church of Our Lady of Health from 1757. was set on it. The church was rebuilt several times, and the last restoration was done and financed by the inhabitants of Radovin.