The Parish Church of St. Martin
It was built in 1712 in Ljubač. It was reconstructed in 1812 and again in 1946. It is a single nave church with a sacristy and the main marble altar with the tabernacle and the statue of St. Martin, with a wooden altar facing the people. Wooden statues of the Virgin and a Child and the Sacred Heart are in the niches. It has a stone bell tower with two bells.